2010 m. gegužės 6 d., ketvirtadienis

get PAID to PLAY


I think this site is awesome! You get paid to play a game (at first it's borring, but it grows on you, now I can't wait for the day to end, when I'll get another dungeon:) ) You walk in dungeons, fight monsters, collect gold and at the end of the month - it's converted to cash! If you'll register - be sure to play Treasures Hunt - click "Have my free box of the day" (Bonus --> Treasures Hunt) and then click on "Play the free treasure hunt". You can win there up to 20000 gold. smile.gif
At the end of the month they convert gold in to cash (usually about 0,29$ for 100000 gold).
To go to dungeons - click Tavern.
After completing a dungeon go to "Chests room" and there you'll earn even more gold with your found keys. smile.gif
Also you can go to Temple and if you "pray" there four days in a row - you'll be credited some gold.
They offer 3 ref levels (30%/15%/5%)
Pays through PayPal.
Here's my ref link, I would appreciate if you'd join under me: http://dungeons-treasures.com/inscription.php?c=1&p=1984

And they have an older version of the game in French.
Tavern - Taverne
Chests Room - Salle des coffres
Temple - Temple
Treasures Hunt - Chasse aux Tresors
Shops (to buy weapons, armor, etc.) - Boutiques
In this version you'll usually get 0,35 EUROS for 100000gold. And they pay via PayPal.
They offer 3 ref levels here too (20%/10%/5%)
Again, please use my ref link to register: http://www.donjons-tresors.com/index.php?c=1&p=47607


By the way, I'm offering 0,1$ for everyone who registers under me and makes me 50k (For you that's 170k in english one)
Or 0,1 euro cents for everyone who registers under me and makes me 50k (for you that's 250k) in french one.

And if you would register under me in both sites, and make me 50k gold in both - I would pay you 0,3$ to your PayPal.
For any questions - contact me here, or on skype - JurasDS.

if you'll join from here and want to claim your 0,1 - 0,3$, you should give me your in-game nickname (in this sites messages or skype). It's just that I would know that I'll have to pay you and if you wouldn't collect the necessery gold in one month - that i would note that. smile.gif
For any questions - please, feel free to ask.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą